Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chained To A Bunkbed With A Velociraptor

I missed blogging yesterday, but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up the pace that I have been. I knew between German class starting, some fun side projects that I am involved with, work and just general me time (I bought Madden 2009 for the Xbox 360), that I wouldn't blog each weekday for long. Also I didn't want this to become a pointless blog for blogging sake blog. Too many blogs in that last sentence. This blog started out as an alternative to smoking for me. So far it seems to have helped. I quit the gum sometime last week. Anyway I found this today from Creative pro's "Wacky Website of the Week". I lasted 1 minute and 3 seconds., how long can you survive, chained to a bunkbed with a velociraptor?

I could survive for 1 minute, 3 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor

1 comment:

Adrian J.K. Shum, CGD said...

Well... I survived for 1 min 28 secs. Is that good? ;)